September 4, 2015

Back to blogging 4 years later

Time does indeed fly. It's been 4 years since my last post and a lot of things have happened since then. I have now decided to resume my blogging activity as a new chapter of my life opens up. Big decisions have been made and I am eager to find out what is coming next.

In the coming months, I am counting on being able to use some time to write and it just feels right to get back to this.

Since 2011, even if my professional activity had little to do with it, I have continued following closely, becoming increasingly acquainted and further embracing my passion for technology and the startup scene. As I predicted in a post in 2011, I have for the most part been monitoring all this via Twitter. All this has led me to work hard - reading, networking, interviewing... - to give one last try at making a professional move into this scene.

Everything was flowing nicely until US Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) came my way by denying a new work visa. I see this as just a hurdle that has given rise to the somewhat uncertain situation where I stand now. However, I am confident to overcome this; in fact I feel more energized, committed and optimistic than ever before.

New stories coming soon. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment