December 14, 2010

Mobile blogging

After more than two months I am back to my blog. For quite some time I had been able to honor my mid-year resolution about recurring blogging... But once again I got trapped in work and lazyness... As I say, more than two months.

I was flying back from Lisbon today after a day of work and I was reading the last issue of Fast Company. Damn, a lot of cool stuff, and once again, I told myself "c'mon, try harder!"

Thus, i am going to try something new: mobile blogging. I have just downloaded the Blogbooster app to my iPhone and it should help me boost my number of blog posts. On a train, at the gym, anywhere... Should work better than just sending emails with an embedded post to my blog email address.

I am using it for the first time to write this post and it seems to work fine. It sync'ed quickly with my Blogger account and let's see if it works fine when I click on "post". And, more importantly, let's see if it helps me be more productive! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment